Skip to content

3rd Party Integrations with ClockShark

Please let us know your thoughts, ideas, suggestions, and feedback related to integrations between ClockShark and other companies. You may vote on existing suggestions, or create your own. We look forward to hearing from you!

If you need help with your account, check out our online help, or get in touch with our five-star support team!

Phone Support: 1-800-828-0689 
(Sun-Thurs 6am-11pm, Friday- 6am - 5pm, Saturday- 7am - 4pm Pacific) US and Canada Only.

From outside the USA open a support ticket, chat with us via the website, or email us at hello@clockshark.com to setup an international call.

10 results found

1. when new job is added in QuickBooks have it also enable gofence in clock shark, so we don't have to manually do it

when adding a new job to QuickBooks and then it updates in to clock shark have it enable the gofence. This eliminates having to manually go in to enable it.

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  QuickBooks  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Morgan Cassady responded

Thanks for the great suggestion! Let’s let folks vote with you on this idea, and our development team can look to add it to ClockShark in a future update if it gathers support. Of course, if you have any other suggestions or ideas, please just let me know @ morgan@clockshark.com. :)

2. Allow custom field from QuickBooks to be mapped to Job Number

Would be extremely helpful for us if we could map one of our custom fields in QuickBooks to the Job Number field in Clockshark

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    JT Abbott responded

Thank you for sharing your idea, and allowing folks to have a forum to support and vote for it.

We prioritize all suggestions with the most traction and support. With great support, this idea will become one of our upcoming feature releases, so please keep voting!

3. Export to QuickBooks notification

Add something like a symbol onto the timesheets for that week that tells you whether the timesheets for that week have been exported to QuickBooks. Currently unless you check QuickBooks there is no way of telling on Clocksharks if a timesheet has been exported or not.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Morgan Cassady responded

Let’s let folks vote with you on this idea, and our development team can look to add it to ClockShark in a future update if it gathers support.

4. Sync jobs as projects in Quickbooks Online

We would like for jobs to sync as projects in QuickBooks Online rather than as sub-customers.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  QuickBooks  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Invoices map to sub customer/project in QB

When I export my invoices to QBO, it exports it to the customer even if a job was associated to the invoice. Then I have to go into QBO and update it to reflect the job for it to show in projects. If the customer has paid the invoice before I export it, I then also have to go into the payment and assign it to the invoice. The payment I leave at the customer level because changing that makes a HUGE mess. Both the invoice and the payment should export to QBO as the job if one is indicated,…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. 2 Way Sync for Clock Shark and QuickBooks Online.

Have the ability to do 2 way sync instead of having to check the option Clock Shark to QuickBooks Online or vice versa.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Fix integration with QuickBooks Online Canadian

Make it so OT hours in ClockShark come across in QuickBooks correctly as OT and not as regular hours.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    JT Abbott responded

Hey Kirby, thanks for sharing your feeback and idea with us.

I would love to support this enhancement for Canada. Unfortunately, this is not something that Intuit offers with their API at the moment. If that changes in the future, I know we will gladly support it.

8. QBO Classes for Non-Billable Time

It is very important that we be able to export employee's tasks into QB (for non-billable time) as a "Class" rather than a service item.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. I would love to see clockshark create subtask that roll up into task that will link to a QuickBooks service item.

Say you have 6 service items within QuickBooks that you use for invoicing. As this time only one task from clock shark will link to a service item in QuickBooks. So if i am performing several levels of billable task within a clock shark task those levels of task will not link to QuickBooks during a sync. I don't need several service items or even track several task within QuickBooks but i do need to be able to create a report from clock shark that breaks those task out into hourly formats.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    JT Abbott responded

Hey Burle, thanks for you sharing your feedback with us!

I’m a little confused about what you are wanting to accomplish. Right now ClockShark can integrate with either one service item or subitem. So if you have six service items in QuickBooks are you wanting to map this to six ClockShark tasks? That is definitely possible, just one task to one service item. We can’t do one ClockShark tasks to many different service items in QuickBooks.

10. make Work Comp codes import correctly to QuickBooks.

I have to manually change the work comp codes for each entry my employees make because they do not carry over to QuickBooks.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Morgan Cassady responded

Thanks for the great suggestion! Let’s let folks vote with you on this idea, and our development team can look to add it to ClockShark in a future update if it gathers great support. Of course, if you have any other suggestions or ideas, please just let me know @ morgan@clockshark.com. :)

• Don't see your idea?

3rd Party Integrations with ClockShark

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base