Skip to content

ClockShark Mobile App

Please let us know your thoughts, ideas, suggestions, and feedback related to the ClockShark Android and iOS mobile apps. You may vote on existing suggestions, or create your own. We look forward to hearing from you!

If you need help with your account, check out our online help, or get in touch with our five-star support team!

Phone Support: 1-800-828-0689 
(Sun-Thurs 6am-11pm, Friday- 6am - 5pm, Saturday- 7am - 4pm Pacific) US and Canada Only.

From outside the USA open a support ticket, chat with us via the website, or email us at hello@clockshark.com to setup an international call.

16 results found

1. Scheduling capability from the Mobile App

Is it possible to schedule for the App? It is cumbersome to log in from the browser to do this, especially for us folks with old eyes.
    Also, it would be helpful to see the job information from Scheduling instead of the need to go into the Job tabl for the information.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Scheduling  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. aj@cattrackinginc.com

It would be nice if you could schedule a crew to work together with the ability to see who's actually on that job for the day. Through the app.

For example. Juan, Carlos and John all working Monday in LA. They could see on their schedule who and what time everyone should be clocked in.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Allow group messaging to the employees.

Allow messaging to the employees. We currently use Apple Messages, but it has a 20 person limit and if everyone is not on an iphone you can't just add and delete members - you have to create an entire new contact list. Group messaging from Clockshark would be very productive and keep all work related schedule messaging in the time keeping software.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Text notification for change in schedule

Get a text notification when the schedule is updated. Sometimes, we make changes to our schedule the night before, so it would be helpful for the employees to get a quick text to notify them they may be going someplace different. This allows them to make necessary changes for departure times, what equipment they need to grab, etc.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. How Can I turn off the Schedule alerts?

I would like to turn off the schduled alerts? How do I do that? For example( I.e. If my worker is scheduled at 8am but clocks in at 7:35am,I get a alert and an email) Id lik to turn this off.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. See Comments from Schedule

Our technicians have said that it would be great if when looking at their schedule on the app, if they could click on the job and see the comments for that job.

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    JT Abbott responded

Hey again Jordan!

This is definitely something we want to add as it would allow much faster access to comments, viewing the customers assigned, and more.

I will bring this to our team so we can discuss it for a future project. Keep on voting and we will give you updates.

7. Job Card accessible from Schedule view

First - Kudos to Quinn and your other support staff. Your team is always fun to work with.

Our crews use the schedule feature each morning to view which job they will be working on. It would be helpful for them to click right into the "job card" from the schedule as they clock in vs. searching for the job (extra work).

Our office is listing special notes (which vehicle, trailer, tools or other important notes) we would like them to see ASAP within the workday.

It seems clicking on the "job name" from within scheduling should take you to…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    JT Abbott responded

Hey Doug, thanks so much for your feedback!

Always glad to hear good things about our amazing support team.

As for this idea, I can definitely see how this workflow could benefit your team and others as well. With limited work time and lots of ideas, we prioritize all suggestions with the most traction and support. Let keep the votes coming and we will build this!

8. Have the ability to create crews/teams, or assign employees as supervisors and tie people to them

I think it would be awesome if you could create a crew or team, or check a box and make an employee a supervisor/foreman and then be able to assign people to those supervisors. When you create the supervisors schedule it auto-populates the assigned crew members the same schedule.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    JT Abbott responded

Hey Ryan thanks for reaching out with your feedback.

We actually do have something similar to this. With our Departments and Locations feature you can create a group of employees. This can be things like “Field Crew 6”, “Oregon Team”, etc.

When creating a schedule you can schedule it for the entire department/location that way an entire group of people get the same schedule all at once. You can also create a shift for one person and then “copy” that shift to the rest of the team.

Let me know if this is helpful or you have anything other questions!

9. Just Scheduling Start Times

I would like to schedule start times rather than time slots. In our line of work, we schedule a start time and work until the task is complete, not to a scheduled stop point. I would like to use the feature that sends out start times to our employees, but at this point it causes confusion due to the start and stop times.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    JT Abbott responded

Hey Scott, thanks for reaching out and giving us your feedback.

If the goal is to not have the employees get a reminder to clock out, you can change this on the Admin > Notifications page. If you don’t want to require a clock out at all, then this idea is perfect.

With limited work time and lots of ideas, we prioritize all suggestions with the most traction and support. Let keep the votes coming and we will build this!

10. Add jobs on mobile app from the Schedule

It would be great to be able to add a job at the schedule screen on the mobile app. Unless Im doing it wrong I have to go to the clock in screen to add the job then go back to the schedule screen and select it.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    JT Abbott responded

Hey there, thanks for sharing your idea with us!

You are correct that right now the Time Clock is the only place on the mobile app where you can add a Job/Task.

I think it definitely makes sense to add this on the scheduler though, when adding time manually, and even a couple other places.

With limited work time and lots of ideas, we prioritize all suggestions with the most traction and support. Let keep the votes coming and we will add this!

11. Add an 'open shifts' area that staff would be able to see.

If staff are able to see any open shifts, they could add them to their schedule themselves. Having an admin approval would be needed as well.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Scheduling  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    JT Abbott responded

Hey again Krystal, thanks for sharing your ideas!

I think this would be a really valuable resource for lots of companies. With limited work time and lots of ideas, we prioritize all suggestions with the most traction and support. With great support, this idea will become one of our upcoming feature releases, so please keep voting!

12. Manage Integration on the Mobile App

Could we add the integration buttons and menus into the mobile app? It sucks to enter the job into (I use QuickBooks) and then have to login on my mobile browser which the site loads in desktop. Have to zoom in to find admins and integrations. Finish all that and have to switch back to the app to schedule

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    JT Abbott responded

Hey Justin thanks for sharing your idea and reasoning with us!

This is an interesting idea that could definitely save time for admins in the field but could get interesting working with third-party software.

With limited work time and lots of ideas, we prioritize all suggestions with the most traction and support. Let keep the votes coming and we will build this!

13. Allow foreman scheduled to see employees who they are scheduled with

Allow a Foreman/Employee scheduled to see his scheduled crew from his employee schedule tab.

A foreman/employee can currently see from his schedule

"Schedule Note"
    "Job Description" &
    "Attachments"

Please add a tab to view Employee/Crew Scheduled for this Shift

"Who's Scheduled?"

18 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Scheduling  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    JT Abbott responded

Hey Jonathan, a new feature we added allows you to view the schedule on the mobile app by job. This way the crew leader would be able to see everyone scheduled at once for a specific job. Do you think that adequately fills this need?

14. Schedule filter

Would be nice to set the time frame for "recently scheduled" and "recently added" jobs. If the Schedule would only show what is scheduled that week it would be easier to reconcile schedule to timesheets.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    JT Abbott responded

Hey Marcella, thanks for sharing your idea!

Currently it looks for the last 50 jobs that are either recently scheduled or recently added. But I can definitely see how setting a range like “Jobs added this week” or something like that could be useful.

15. View Full Schedule/See all scheduled employees

I have seen this suggestion 2 times but the I think there is a communication break down on what is being requested vs what is a current feature.

We are looking to have a Single view from the App where we can see All Employees, at the same time, on one screen, for the day.

We understand that you can go employee by employee but that is not what is being requested. I know for our use case this individual viewing does not do much as we we work in teams of at least 2-4 people.

Having a way to…

66 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11 comments  ·  Scheduling  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Morgan Cassady responded

Thanks for the great suggestion, Kevin! Let’s let folks vote with you on this idea, and our development team can look to add it to ClockShark in a future update if it receives support. Of course, if you have any other suggestions or ideas, please just let me know @ morgan@clockshark.com. :)

16. Schedule on App should start with current day.

App currently starts with first work day scheduled. So if it's a Friday and you started working on Monday it will always show Monday first and you have to scroll through the week to get to where you want to be. Defaulting the current day to the top of the list would save time.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Scheduling  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Morgan Cassady responded

Hey There, Kevin! Thanks for the suggestion! The schedule format is based on the Company Week too, so that display will change based on the company work week settings. Let’s let folks vote with you on this idea and we’ll explore changing that display in a future app update. If you have any other suggestion, please let use know!

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base