Skip to content

ClockShark Website

Please let us know your thoughts, ideas, suggestions, and feedback related to the clockshark.com website. You may vote on existing suggestions, or create your own. We look forward to hearing from you!

If you need help with your account, check out our online help, or get in touch with our five-star support team!

Phone Support: 1-800-828-0689 
(Sun-Thurs 6am-11pm, Friday- 6am - 5pm, Saturday- 7am - 4pm Pacific) US and Canada Only.

From outside the USA open a support ticket, chat with us via the website, or email us at hello@clockshark.com to setup an international call.
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

68 results found

1. Enterprise Scheduling Integration

SharePoint Calendar Integration!
    D-tools Integration

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Scheduling  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Cliff Mitchell responded

Thank you for sharing your idea, and allowing folks to have a forum to support and vote for it. We prioritize all suggestions with the most traction and support.

Great suggestions spread like wildfire. With enthusiastic support, this idea will become one of our upcoming feature releases, so please keep voting. :)

2. Freeze the 'date row' in Scheduling for scrolling

I would be great if we could see which day we are on when we're scrolled down in the scheduling page.

61 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Scheduling  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    JT Abbott responded

Happy to say that the reworking view the Timesheets was released. But now can focus on the schedules!

Please keep voting everyone!

3. Create a "Pending" option when scheduling.

With regard to scheduling appointments, I suggest you have a "Pending Time" option button along with the date and time currently displayed. There are customers who reserve appointment dates but are uncertain of the time. We would like to show this appointment on the calendar so our technician can plan his day accordingly. This would eliminate the alert if the tech is running late or has to reschedule due to interference with another job. Perhaps a "Pending Date" option would be great as well.

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Cliff Mitchell responded

Thank you for sharing your idea, and allowing folks to have a forum to support and vote for it. We prioritize all suggestions with the most traction and support.

Great suggestions spread like wildfire. With enthusiastic support, this idea will become one of our upcoming feature releases, so please keep voting. :)

4. Comfirm an employee saw their schecule

Can you have a check make, smiley face, or something next the the employee's name once they look at there own schedule/Job for the next day.

33 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Scheduling  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Cliff Mitchell responded

This is a delightful idea! :)

5. Let me arrange employees on shift page

This way I could group people working together. I don't care about alphabetical order.

35 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Scheduling  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    JT Abbott responded

This is in need of an update! While you cannot manually change the order of the employees on the page, you can select which individual employees you want to see.

You can also select pre-made groups by using our locations/departments you can view certain people at a time so you don’t have to view everyone.

We also have a PTO/sick time feature that you can enable and have employees request time off, approve time off, and everything shows up automatically on the Timesheets and Schedules!

And to Stu’s point, if shifts have the exact same times listed, then we just list them alphabetically. But if you give shifts times like Job A is 10-12, Job B is 12-2, and Job C is 2-5, then everything displays correctly!

6. Allow me to set my work day, say from 7 am to 9 pm and then when clicking on the time

Allow me to set my work day,
    say from 7 am to 9 pm and then when clicking on the time, I dont have to scroll from, 12 am to 7am
    Make it a user defined default but if I want I can start the clock at 5 am on the odd time that may happen.

39 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Scheduling  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    JT Abbott responded

This is a great idea and something we definitely want to implement as we continue to improve the scheduler to be even better.

Please keep voting and commenting as the more support this gets the faster it will get built!

7. Marked open & closed jobs in calendar

I would like to be able to mark jobs closed or open and see jobs open and closed on the calendar.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Morgan Cassady responded

Thanks for the great suggestion! Let’s let folks vote with you on this idea, and our development team can look to add it to ClockShark in a future update if it gathers great support. Of course, if you have any other suggestions or ideas, please just let me know @ morgan@clockshark.com. :)

8. Give admins the ability to see an audit trail of a scheduled task.

Allows for auditing of the schedule times, seeing if jobs are scheduled in a timely manner, if jobs have been rescheduled or when they were initially scheduled. Also nice to have a trail of any deleted jobs/tasks.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Morgan Cassady responded

Hey, Kevin! Thanks for posting your idea here on the ClockShark Voting Page: we love to get your feedback so we know what to add into the software for you. Just to clarify, are you requesting a feature that keeps of edits to the schedule? Currently, you can see edits to timesheets in the Audit Log, but it sounds like you are referring more to tracking schedule changes.

Feel free to reply and let us know any extra details!

1 2 4 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base