Skip to content

ClockShark Website

Please let us know your thoughts, ideas, suggestions, and feedback related to the clockshark.com website. You may vote on existing suggestions, or create your own. We look forward to hearing from you!

If you need help with your account, check out our online help, or get in touch with our five-star support team!

Phone Support: 1-800-828-0689 
(Sun-Thurs 6am-11pm, Friday- 6am - 5pm, Saturday- 7am - 4pm Pacific) US and Canada Only.

From outside the USA open a support ticket, chat with us via the website, or email us at hello@clockshark.com to setup an international call.
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

3 results found

1. Hide administrator passwords from other administrators.

I was shocked to learn that when I assigned a second administrator to our company account, I was able to login with that new administrator account and reveal my password. Revealing other administrator passwords shouldn’t be an option or should be an option that can be opted out of.

39 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Temperature Tracking with Clock In Questions

Please create something so we can track temps of our technicians. With COVID19 continuing to impact businesses and certain cities requiring businesses to track all temperatures of those coming on site. This would be a huge help to all of us I think. It could be as elaborate as tying the temp to each job so we can run a report on the job details that would show a column for temp that the technician put in. Or as simple as a clock in question (much like the clock out questions) and have it ask or let us create our…

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  JT Abbott responded

Hey Molly thanks for providing your feedback with this idea! This is something that has been brought up and we are looking into ways we can adapt our Clock Out Questions to be used in this situation.

I think this would be a really valuable resource for lots of companies. With limited work time though and lots of ideas, we prioritize all suggestions with the most traction and support. Let’s keep the votes coming and we will build this!

3. provide ClockShark logo stickers to remind employees to clock in/out.

Cling on Clockshark logo. Sized to strategically place on doors, windows, computers or cell phones.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  Cliff Mitchell responded

Thanks for the great idea, Marisa, to help employees remember to clock in/out. Our marketing team is already underway exploring how to make ClockShark auto decals, so we’ll keep you updated on the status of your request. :)

If you have any other ideas or suggestions, please let me know. I love hearing them.

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base