Skip to content

ClockShark Website

Please let us know your thoughts, ideas, suggestions, and feedback related to the clockshark.com website. You may vote on existing suggestions, or create your own. We look forward to hearing from you!

If you need help with your account, check out our online help, or get in touch with our five-star support team!

Phone Support: 1-800-828-0689 
(Sun-Thurs 6am-11pm, Friday- 6am - 5pm, Saturday- 7am - 4pm Pacific) US and Canada Only.

From outside the USA open a support ticket, chat with us via the website, or email us at hello@clockshark.com to setup an international call.
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

490 results found

1. Add a total pay field for each employee

For production employees they are paid a total per each job. Add a piece pay field so manager can add the total pay to that employee.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Custom Waterjet Cutting Services From The Experts

Waterjet cutting services are used for cutting thick material like stell. Waterjet cutting is an interaction by which materials are cut with a high-pressure water stream. We offer high precision custom waterjet cutting services for both soft materials and sheet metals such as aluminum, steel and copper. We give an on-request production and can manufacture little and enormous series of parts. Our waterjet cutting facilities have the ability to manage your most requesting cutting prerequisites from custom tailored unique cases to full scale creation.

https://precisioncuttingservice.com/custom-waterjet-cutting/

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other/General  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Give the option to customize which items are automatically synced with Quickbooks.

I would love to see an option to select which items I want Clockshark to automatically sync with Quickbooks. IE, only jobs / customers and not tasks/ items / employees, vendors, etc.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. List of the best image recognition tools

8 image recognition tools you absolutely must try in 2021

What is an image recognition tool?
    Image Recognition Tool is artificial intelligence software that generates a neural network.

It enables instant processing and analysis of patterns of objects, people, locations and gestures in images at the individual pixel level using a machine vision camera system.

These models can improve accuracy and speed up the image identification process.

It acts as a sensory recording to solve possible problems. Let's say that an autonomous vehicle must take into account its natural environment to recognize the road on which it is traveling, obstacles,…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. How To Leverage Competitive Benchmarking | Best technique

How to take advantage of competitive benchmarking?

What is competitive benchmarking?
    Competitive benchmarking is the analysis of the strengths and weaknesses of competitors in the industry. It provides a comprehensive overview of the usefulness and importance of approaches to achieving desired business goals and objectives.

Benchmarking, on the other hand, is a periodic research method that studies and identifies ideal processes and outcomes that could serve as a guide for companies to make internal improvements for increased efficiency and effectiveness.

Tug of War Competitive Benchmarking
    You might be wondering what competitive benchmarking is? Competitive benchmarking involves comparing a company's performance…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Scroll through Employees from weekly detailed timesheet screen

are you able to make so when viewing employees weekly detailed timesheet you can scroll to the next employee instead of returning to the main timesheet overview screen after approving an employees week, would be great to be able to just click next employee

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Approvals  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Comprehensive Accounting Services Via Perth Accountant

In this competitive world, getting maximum attention to your small business is the toughest job. But, it is also the fact that when you contact a reliable and affordable Perth Accountant, you will be offered the ultimate accounting services. Managing the accounting tasks of your small venture will only be possible when you are in touch with the top-accountants service team. You can frequently contact us as we have extensive years of experience and professional knowledge in the field of small business accounting. Accountants in Perth have the efficiency to provide ultimate accounting aspects like tax planning, cost reduction, BAS…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Only select from budgeted codes when scheduling

I'd like it so that when scheduling out the week, our superintendent can assign employees to jobs, and then only those jobs' budgeted cost codes pop up to choose from. Currently when scheduling, ALL cost codes from are available to select for each job and our superintendent has to sift through and figure out which ones were budgeted for each job.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9 comments  ·  Scheduling  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Deactivate employees after X days of no activity

We don't get notice when guys are laid off, rather they just don't clock in anymore. I'd like to see a product enhancement where you can turn on automatic deactivation of employees after a certain amount of days without working. For example, an employee is moved to inactive after 7 or 14 days of no time logged.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Updateable to-do style checklists as Part of the Schedule process

Would be great if we could add an updateable checklist within or as part of an employee Schedule. In it's most basic form this list would be to show items completed in line item form. advanced versions would allow comments on particular items as well. This would simplify employee follow up with out requiring significant data entry on the part of the Employee.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Scheduling  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. I would like to be able to EXCLUDE groups when pulling over all hours

Here is my scenario,
    I have 3 supervisors that approve times and need to get them signed off.
    1 is a weekly guy that I've set up as a department and can easily be sent off for him to sign. This group doesn't change much.

The second supervisor only signs off on Office people. This department almost never changes

The 3rd has subs, workers, and a list that consistently changes. Creating a group for this supervisor would be a pain in the butt since there are so many people and subs he needs to deal with. Instead of creating a…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Reports  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Directory of Employees

It would be amazing if we had a setting that allowed our employees to see a phone number directory of their coworkers/teams, etc.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. See hours and timesheets under jobs

When you search a job you can see the hours worked before you click into it. When you click into the job you cannot see anything about hours worked or the employees that worked on that job. Instead you have to go to reports. Make hours worked by employees visible within the job itself please.

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    JT Abbott responded

Hey Kristen, thanks for sharing your feedback and idea with us!

I think this makes sense and would be a good addition to the job details.

With limited work time and lots of ideas, we prioritize all suggestions with the most traction and support. Let keep the votes coming and we will build this!

14. After Exporting time to QuickBooks Online or other show those days were exported

After exporting information to QuickBooks Online, Gusto, or other show on the timesheet that it has been exported so it doesn't get exported multiple times.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    JT Abbott responded

Hey Mark, thanks for sharing your feedback with us!

This is an interesting idea and definitely could be useful for integrations where time can be duplicated (QBD specifically).

With as many ideas as we receive, and limited work time, let’s see if this idea will pick up some traction and support. If this becomes a popular request, we will build it!

15. Ability to edit an approved PTO without declining and starting over

I am looking for the ability to edit PTO that is already approved. Right now I have to decline the PTO and then redo it to fix it if an employee changes the time they took off. I would prefer this ability in the timesheet. I now have to go find the exact request.

25 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    JT Abbott responded

Hey Stephanie, thanks for sharing your feedback!

I think this idea could be valuable for lots of companies. Not only being able to edit time off from the timesheets, but also adding it and possibly deleting it.

With as many ideas as we receive, and limited work time, let’s see if this idea will pick up some traction and support. If this becomes a popular request, we will build it!

16. Time Off Policy - Allow for Multiple, Inconsecutive Days in Single Request

When submitting a time off request, it currently only allows for a date range. It would be convenient to allow for a selection of multiple days (i.e. Friday, Monday & Tuesday -- and exclude the weekend, since they are not working days for us).

At the time, the only way around it is to submit two separate requests. One for Friday, and one for Monday & Tuesday. Issue being that most of our field guys only submit a single request for Friday - Tuesday, which appears logical to them, but accounts for Saturday & Sunday -- which again, are not…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    JT Abbott responded

Hey there Nisael, thanks for sharing your feedback and idea with us!

First of all, this is definitely a good idea I know lots of people would benefit from.

It is currently possible when creating a request and selecting the “partial days” option. This allows you to select a half-day one day, full day the next, no hours the next day, etc. See the attached image.

However, we are in the process of adding a better experience for this. In the future, if the request spans the weekend we’ll have a “exclude weekends” option that will do all this for you. So that is something we’ll be adding. I can keep you up to date when the work starts on it.

17. Add ability to right-click on a scheduled item and simply add a star to the item.

We manage several field technicians on the schedule. We schedule in advance as much as possible. It is important for us to call the customer at the beginning of each day to CONFIRM the appointment. Many customers forget their appointments and are not there when our tech arrives. Currently we have to edit each item to note that the appointment is confirmed. Being able to just click on an scheduled item and attach a star (at the very right end) with a click would be very convenient. And save a lot of time on editing as we have many appointments…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    JT Abbott responded

Hey Scott, thanks for sharing your feedback and idea with us!

It sounds like you need a way to better communicate if an appointment is confirmed, whether that is through your idea or some other method.

One thing other companies may do for similar things is to use the Job Color to denote that status. Or also to use our Job Stages to quickly label and filter jobs. Both of these can be changed right from the scheduler as well.

Let me know if either of these ideas help or any questions.

Otherwise, with as many ideas as we receive, and limited work time, let’s see if this idea will pick up some traction and support. If this becomes a popular request, we will build it!

18. Add Filter to time off request section, there need to be a "canceled" drop down selection.

In the time off request section, there need to be a "canceled" drop down selection to go along with "Pending, Approved, Declined, and Taken." Currently the only way I can see if someone canceled an approved time off that hasn't actually been taken yet is via email that it was canceled. The emails get lost in the request for time off emails. I need to be able to pull a report or have this feature to see history of canceled time off.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    JT Abbott responded

Hey Robert, thanks for sharing your feedback with us!

This is an interesting workflow we currently have. We’ll make sure to take a look at this and see how we can improve.

Do you think treating the employee cancellation as a declined request would help?

19. Assign job access control during data import or bulk edit Job settings

I have about 200 Jobs to import and they all will go to one department. It would be great to be able to set a department in the spreadsheet. or select settings like "only available to: Department" when you import them.

If there is a way around this already I would love to know. It would save me a lot of time and probably make initial setup and bulk import easier for new customers.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    JT Abbott responded

Hey Donald, thanks for sharing your feedback with us!

It sounds like you would benefit from some kind of bulk Job edit whether that occurs at the data import level or something in the app after.

There isn’t a way to do this currently, but I could definitely see it being useful!

20. In the scheduling window add shift - where the date and start/end time are selected can you display the day of the week that is selected.

When you set a new schedule it defaults to the current date. Often we are just focused on setting the time and not noticing the date selected is not the date we want. If it showed the day of the week it would be a visual clue on date selected. We tend to work day of the week rather than date.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    started  ·  JT Abbott responded

Hey Guy, thanks for sharing your feedback with us!

I have good news for you, we are currently in the process of updating the add time and add schedule controls and this is one of the improvements actually. So these will be released shortly, I will let you know when they are.

1 2 6 8 10 24 25
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base