Skip to content

ClockShark Website

Please let us know your thoughts, ideas, suggestions, and feedback related to the clockshark.com website. You may vote on existing suggestions, or create your own. We look forward to hearing from you!

If you need help with your account, check out our online help, or get in touch with our five-star support team!

Phone Support: 1-800-828-0689 
(Sun-Thurs 6am-11pm, Friday- 6am - 5pm, Saturday- 7am - 4pm Pacific) US and Canada Only.

From outside the USA open a support ticket, chat with us via the website, or email us at hello@clockshark.com to setup an international call.
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

17 results found

1. blockchaindeveloper

A prompt engineering certification verifies expertise in creating effective prompts for AI language models, as well as expertise in natural language processing and data-driven fast optimization strategies.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Approvals  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. MARK EMPLOYEE LATE FOR THE DAY

HAVE A BUTTON WHERE ADMIN CAN MARK AN EMPLOYEE LATE ON ANY GIVEN DAY. OUR GUYS DON'T START AT THE SAME TIME EVERYDAY SO USING THE SCHEDULE WOULD BE A NIGHTMARE. IF A GUY IS TOLD TO BE ONSITE AT 6AM AND HE DOESN'T SHOW TILL 6:15AM...WE'D LIKE ADMIN TO BE ABLE TO MARK THAT EMPLOYEE LATE ON THAT DAY AND BE ABLE TO TRACK THAT IN REPORTS SO THAT WE CAN CHECK EMPLOYEE TIMELINESS WHENEVER WE WANT.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Manager Setting Permissions Vs Access Allowances

Under the Manager Settings I think there should be a employee/department selection process for both Permissions and Access. I.e. John Smith has permission to edit/approve timesheets for Sarah K and Steven D, but access to everyone's schedules

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. 10 easy Valentine’s Day desserts that you can try to impress your partner

10 easy Valentine’s Day desserts that you can try to impress your partner
    Easy and delicious Desserts always make every occasion more attractive, and when it comes to love and romantic days, it is like ice on the cake. Valentine's Day is quickly approaching, and celebrating with delectable desserts may be the best option. Just find the "best guide to 10 easy Valentine’s Day Desserts that you can try to impress your partner." https://www.datinghint.com/easy-valentine-dessert/

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Schedule notes to show on the timesheet screen for approval purposes.

Notes are used to make notes about tasks on the job but also if someone has approval to leave early if finished and get paid their full day or take a longer lunch for an appointment etc... So when approving the timesheets it would be effective to have the notes in view somehow.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. How to Delete Cash App History Or Make Changes in Transaction Records?

You need to be 100% sure that you can’t make changes in the transaction records on Cash App. Also, you won’t be able to delete the Cash App history at any cost because no users are allowed to do the same as of now. Hence, if you are wandering for the right information about How to Delete Cash App History, you will not find any specific answer. However, you can delete your Cash App account permanently to delete the payment records from your account. https://www.cash-app-helps.com/blog/how-to-delete-cash-app-history/

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Methods to look for Netspend routing number:

Having the appropriate methods can take you on the right track. Unusual kind of issues sometimes arises and Netspend users fail to find the solution. This is why users will need to access the account in the very initial stage and they will need to execute the mentioned instructions to access Netspend routing number. Multiple aspects are needed for the proper management of the entire system and the same goes for the Netspend account. However, you may also opt for taking the help of the Netspend support team who works with dedication to look at the right aspects for proper…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. How To unlock Cash App account, use these practical tips:

How To unlock Cash App account is selecting effective tips. Because this particular site is connected to financial transactions, users should use it with extreme caution. They can approach to get in contact with the support team that is available at all times for more assistance or direction. They are given the opportunity to provide their cash app users with the necessary solution services. https://www.topbankingrates.com/banking/mobile/how-to-unlock-cash-app-account/

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Call cash app team to know why the cash app transfer failed quickly

Why my cash app transfer failed? How can I rectify all the technical glitches? These are a few queries that users want to ask. Feel free to get quick support and reliable guidance from the technical support team at any hour of the day. If not getting how to do this then you’re free to ask your queries to the professional of the cash app. Find instant solutions to the woes just by connecting with the experts of the cash app. Users can overcome this problem of card activation by speaking to the customer support team. https://www.topbankingrates.com/banking/mobile/cash-app-transfer-failed/

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Does Plaid Work With Cash App In Connecting Your Bank Account?

Are you one of those users who are finding it very difficult when it comes to linking your bank account to your Cash App account wallet? To determine the right kind of guide and support regarding the same, you need to go to the official Cash App help section without making any kind of hassle. To do so, you have to first clarify Does Plaid Work With Cash App or not and then use it to connect your bank to your wallet. https://www.gomobilebanks.com/cash-app/how-does-plaid-work-with-cash-app/

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Ability to have Employee request Bonuses

I manage 3 emergency service companies, and my employees are on an on-call rotation. When the employees that are on-call have to respond to something after hours they are awarded a $100 bonus. If there was a feature that would allow them to request the bonus that would be great. I understand that this isn't technically time tracking so it might not be something specifically at the top of your list of things to integrate.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Timesheet viewing quick access to focus on crew or department

Would like an easy access tab when reviewing timesheets that I could set for a certain crew, department, and/or location. Currently, I view timesheets then sort by department and location every time to get to my service crew only. Would be really ideal to have a shortcut that I could press to quickly sort to my crew only or have it save my crew so I don't have to sort every time I look at their timesheets

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Scroll through Employees from weekly detailed timesheet screen

are you able to make so when viewing employees weekly detailed timesheet you can scroll to the next employee instead of returning to the main timesheet overview screen after approving an employees week, would be great to be able to just click next employee

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Side By Side Approval

It would be nice to find a way to "compare" time sheets side by side when approving. Many times I have 2-3 people working on a crew and one person inputs the wrong time. It would be helpful and create more accurate time sheets if I can view everyone side by side to ensure proper entry.

14 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Approvals  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    JT Abbott responded

Hey Scott, thanks for sharing your idea with us!

I could definitely see how that could be helpful. There are a couple of things that may help you in the meantime as we don’t have exactly what you’re looking for.

On our approvals page, you can quickly view and compare the total hours between employees before you approve them. If you want to see more details about the start and end times, job worked, and task worked then you could open up two timesheet windows and side by side on just your browser.

Hopefully this helps! Since we have tons of ideas, we tend to prioritize all suggestions with the most traction and support. If this becomes a popular request, we will build it!

15. Two factor time approval process

When employees enter their own time, allow the foreman for 1st approval or rejection before time is submitted to admin for final time approval for payroll. Also allow admin to reject time (and return to foreman for correction)

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Approvals  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    JT Abbott responded

Hey Mariann, thanks for providing your feedback and idea with us!

I know this would definitely be useful for lots of companies with more complex workflows, but it represents a fairly large addition to our system.

With limited work time and lots of ideas, we prioritize all suggestions with the most traction and support. Let keep the votes coming and we will build this!

16. Separate the manager permissions for certain groups (e.g. modify time cards for myself but view schedules for my crew)

We have several employees that need to view the schedules of our field crew. They also need the ability to enter a time card via web for themselves. In order to allow them to view the field schedules, we have to allow them the right to alter the field time cards, as those admin rights are bulked together. You should separate those rights by placing the view schedules in the upper rights section.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    JT Abbott responded

Hey Steve, thanks for sharing this idea for others to comment and vote on.

I know that would be something that is super useful! For now you can give that employee permission to view the schedules for that crew, and then use the checkbox up above that gives them permission to edit their own time via mobile. This way they can view the schedules and only edit themselves, the only downside is they won’t be able to edit on the website.

17. Approve time sheets by job # not just total time per day.

Was playing around with the approval of time sheets this morning, I noticed that there is only a way to approve total hours based on time period. We have multiple project managers so the team of employees we work with can change day by day for a specific project. It would be easier if we could approve weekly/ by weekly time sheets by the project number, not just total hours for a specific employee.

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Approvals  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    JT Abbott responded

Hey Bevan, thanks for sharing your feedback and providing a place for others to comment and vote.

You are correct the approvals let you approve all hours for an employee for a day or more at a time. We don’t currently have approvals by job or clock event, but I can definitely see how that would be super useful!

With limited work time and lots of ideas, we prioritize all suggestions with the most traction and support. So keep voting and we will get this done!

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base