Skip to content

ClockShark Website

Please let us know your thoughts, ideas, suggestions, and feedback related to the clockshark.com website. You may vote on existing suggestions, or create your own. We look forward to hearing from you!

If you need help with your account, check out our online help, or get in touch with our five-star support team!

Phone Support: 1-800-828-0689 
(Sun-Thurs 6am-11pm, Friday- 6am - 5pm, Saturday- 7am - 4pm Pacific) US and Canada Only.

From outside the USA open a support ticket, chat with us via the website, or email us at hello@clockshark.com to setup an international call.
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

52 results found

1. prompt engineering certification

A prompt engineering certification verifies expertise in creating effective prompts for AI language models, as well as expertise in natural language processing and data-driven fast optimization strategies.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Make clock out questions available at task changes

I would like to be able to use clock out questions when employees change tasks. We pay our employees drivetime back to the shop when they leave the job site for the day so they don't clock out right then. We have certain things we want to make sure are done before they leave the job site.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. clock out questions to task

Would love to see the ability to assign clock out questions to tasks.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Answers to clock out questions confidential or assigned....

It would be super rad if I could utilize the clock out question feature as a confidential "suggestion box" for the crew. Give them the ability to voice their comments, concerns, suggestions, and vent without fear or judgement. Basically, a more secure line of communication for my guys.

I'm wondering....
    * If we could assign answers to a specific person(s)/ department.
    * Maybe create a toggle option in manager permissions that will restrict access to clock out questions?
    * Or even an option in the clock out question area that can be assigned to a specific person.

People who can…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Built in communication

Not sure if this was already suggested but as a company we use WhatsApp for everything communication amongst the office and techs. Would be cool if ClockShark had a similar integration. We have a group for Permit info, Team messages, Jobs complete etc. And I have one that leaves the owner out :) If I could communicate from my office to the guys within the app it would be efficient as they'd only have to have one app open all day so there would be less distraction.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Employee Address Book

It would be very helpful to have an employee phone book under the main menu in the app, so that they can contact each other. Just names and phone numbers. Or maybe a 'clock shark' phone number so that the employees who don't wish to share their number don't have to. Similar to Indeed's email address: someone can send a message to the system and the system will redirect it to the intended recipient. I know that you can tag people on jobs, but if they have those notification settings turned off they won't get them

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Shared Calendar Reveals Private Information

We tested out the shared calendar feature to connect ClockShark with Google Calendar. The goal was that all of our employees could see each other's upcoming days off so they could plan jobs accordingly and plan their own time off. We wanted to avoid mutliple employees requesting the same days off leaving jobs short staffed.

The issue I have is that it is showing what type of policy request our employees have put in for. We have an Unpaid policy here at our company and I dont like that it shows that an employee is going unpaid or using PTO,…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. How To Remove Payment Method On Cash App For Security Reasons?

Are you one of those Cash App account holders who want to remove the payment method on Cash App for security reasons? To do so in a trouble-free manner, you have to first understand How To Remove Payment Method On Cash App. However, you may face some problems and hurdles while trying to remove a payment method on Cash App. In such a case, you should take help from the Cash App support professionals who will assist you out. https://www.help4cashapp.com/how-to-remove-payment-method-on-cash-app/

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. alerts specific to jobs also

Once a crew is scheduled, it would be great to have alerts specific to the crew/labourers allocated and for not all to get the alerts.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Alerts to have more specific options

For example supervisors, office workers, directors, labourers. Especially as we have workers off and on night shifts, so getting alerts when not specific to your role or not working would be very annoying.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Directory of Employees

It would be amazing if we had a setting that allowed our employees to see a phone number directory of their coworkers/teams, etc.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. 4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    JT Abbott responded

Hey Phil, thanks for the feedback!

At the moment these are core pieces of information needed to identify someone around the website and when logging in.

We do have some plans around this in the future, but would appreciate more feedback from everyone and votes!

13. For Admin, Tracking employees under 90 days

Some way to show employees are under 90 days or coming up for their 90 day review. Currently having to track on calendar...

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    JT Abbott responded

Hey Ashley, thanks for providing your feedback and idea!

I could definitely see this being useful.

With as many ideas as we receive, and limited work time, let’s see if this idea will pick up some traction and support. If this becomes a popular request, we will build it.

14. New manager permission to allow users to manage integrations (scheduling/mapping) but not have access to employee information

I can't allow my scheduler access to all the employee data just so they can sync a new client to QuickBooks. Currently the scheduler has to come to a manager to sync new client information from QuickBooks to Clockshark. This needs to be separated so the scheduler can sync in order to schedule a new client immediately. It holds the whole process up.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    JT Abbott responded

Hey Andrea, thanks for sharing your feedback with us!

At the moment, only admins are able to view the Integration settings, mappings, create a new one, etc. But a new manager permission of something like “Manage Integrations” would be beneficial so that they can access this information but not get free reign around everything else on the website.

With limited work time and lots of ideas, we prioritize all suggestions with the most traction and support. Let keep the votes coming and we will build this!

15. Missed clock in notifications to Admins

CS currently has a notification only after 4 hours of a missing clock in. Can this be adjusted? In heath care, we can not wait 4 hours to be notified that an employee has not clocked in. Start it at 5 minutes late. Would be nice to also have push notifications and not just the email option.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    JT Abbott responded

Hey Krystal, thanks for sharing your feedback and idea with us!

Being able to adjust these notifications would be a great addition. As well as more control over what types of notifications they send and who receives them.

With limited work time and lots of ideas, we prioritize all suggestions with the most traction and support. Let keep the votes coming and we will build this.

16. Employee Registration

I feel like it would be really beneficial for admin to be able to see that an employee has "activated"/set up the app on their device. Maybe something that says "pending" until they log in for the first time and then it says "active"? Just something to let the admin know that they have already sent the log in information to the employee and the employee hasn't signed up yet.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    JT Abbott responded

Hey Darci, thanks for the feedback!

I like this idea as it could make the onboarding process a little more clear, efficient, and easy.

I will bring this to our team so we can discuss it for future projects. Since we have tons of ideas, we tend to prioritize all suggestions with the most traction and support. If this becomes a popular request, we will build it!

17. PLEASE Allow Managers to add employees with out Admin access

PLEASE Allow Managers to add employees so we can still have limited access and not have to give them admin. My HR department is paid Hourly. In order for me to allow them to onboard and add an employee I have to give them Admin access which won't restrict them from changing their own hours! This is a huge flaw! Please change!

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    JT Abbott responded

Hey Jordan, thanks for sharing your feedback and idea with us!

You are correct about the current functionality, we definitely want to improve how our permissions work.

Always keep in mind that with our audit log you can see who added time and review it to make any needed changes.

With limited work time and lots of ideas, we prioritize all suggestions with the most traction and support. Let keep the votes coming and we will build this!

18. GPSTrack does not indicate coordinates.

GPSTrack does not indicate coordinates. With TSheets we used It is a a safety feature and a way of confirmation of the employees location. We compare against our dispatched coordinates for the exact location.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    JT Abbott responded

Hey Steve, thanks for sharing your feedback with us. I can definitely see this as a useful addition for users.

19. Pop up comments bubbles

Being able to click the blue message symbol and have a pop up bubble with what the message says would be handy instead of having to open that days time. not all messages refer to correcting time and it is easy when I do not have different codes to run through the week when doing time. I have to manually transfer timecards to our account system for 33 people and when I have to manually check each day back and forth it is time consuming when the site has to load back and forth.

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    JT Abbott responded

Hey again Nicole, thanks for sharing your idea with us!

I think this could be a really valuable idea for lots of companies, especially when reviewing lots of notes and timesheets.

20. Temperature Tracking with Clock In Questions

Please create something so we can track temps of our technicians. With COVID19 continuing to impact businesses and certain cities requiring businesses to track all temperatures of those coming on site. This would be a huge help to all of us I think. It could be as elaborate as tying the temp to each job so we can run a report on the job details that would show a column for temp that the technician put in. Or as simple as a clock in question (much like the clock out questions) and have it ask or let us create our…

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  JT Abbott responded

Hey Molly thanks for providing your feedback with this idea! This is something that has been brought up and we are looking into ways we can adapt our Clock Out Questions to be used in this situation.

I think this would be a really valuable resource for lots of companies. With limited work time though and lots of ideas, we prioritize all suggestions with the most traction and support. Let’s keep the votes coming and we will build this!

← Previous 1 3
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base