Skip to content

ClockShark Website

Please let us know your thoughts, ideas, suggestions, and feedback related to the clockshark.com website. You may vote on existing suggestions, or create your own. We look forward to hearing from you!

If you need help with your account, check out our online help, or get in touch with our five-star support team!

Phone Support: 1-800-828-0689 
(Sun-Thurs 6am-11pm, Friday- 6am - 5pm, Saturday- 7am - 4pm Pacific) US and Canada Only.

From outside the USA open a support ticket, chat with us via the website, or email us at hello@clockshark.com to setup an international call.
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

490 results found

1. Repeat Weekend on Scheduler

In the scheduler, can you set a repeat function for the weekend? You can currently repeat a job M-F, I would love to be able to repeat a job Sat-Sun

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Scheduling  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Manager Setting Permissions Vs Access Allowances

Under the Manager Settings I think there should be a employee/department selection process for both Permissions and Access. I.e. John Smith has permission to edit/approve timesheets for Sarah K and Steven D, but access to everyone's schedules

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Approvals  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Following Jobs

Can the follow jobs feature on clockshark be set as default for everyone that has access please? Mainy because we want everyone to get a notification when new updates come through

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Jobs & Tasks  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Schedule notes to show on the timesheet screen for approval purposes.

Notes are used to make notes about tasks on the job but also if someone has approval to leave early if finished and get paid their full day or take a longer lunch for an appointment etc... So when approving the timesheets it would be effective to have the notes in view somehow.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Approvals  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Shared Calendar Reveals Private Information

We tested out the shared calendar feature to connect ClockShark with Google Calendar. The goal was that all of our employees could see each other's upcoming days off so they could plan jobs accordingly and plan their own time off. We wanted to avoid mutliple employees requesting the same days off leaving jobs short staffed.

The issue I have is that it is showing what type of policy request our employees have put in for. We have an Unpaid policy here at our company and I dont like that it shows that an employee is going unpaid or using PTO,…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Clock In Button - Change Default Settings

We are a home remodeling/construction company and currently all of our "customers" are set up as a Job and then we have tasks such as painting, demolition, etc. that our employees clock into. In recent months, we are running into a tracking issue where we will do repeat work for the same customer. For instance, Jan-March we renovate their kitchen and October- November we renovate their bathroom. Right now, all of those individual jobs are lumped together under the one JOB (or customer name). The only way I can run hourly reports, tasks, payroll, etc. is to look up the…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Job report showing ALL employees on job

I found recently that I am not able to see all employees as I am not an admin. I do have rights to pull reports. However, when I pull reports for a job I can only see the employees I have access to see. Understanding that the access needs to be changed, but my request is that a job report should show all hours put on a job regardless of what access the report puller has.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Reports  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Print attachments with job report.

I see that this suggestion was made in 2018. Is there any intention of adding this feature?

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. On the scheduling page have the employees names disappear once they are placed to a project

On the scheduling page have the employees names disappear once they are placed to a project

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Ability to adjust the schedule spread sheet windows to see the whole job name.

It would be helpful to adjust the column size to see the whole name and job number.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Option to have the schedule automatically update on an open tab.

We are new to the app and I have been trying to train all of the PMs to refresh the schedule before making a change. Basically if you leave the tab open you could be viewing an out of date version of the schedule. (we have multiple PMs who schedule their jobs from a common labor pool) This can cause incidents where a worker is unintentionally scheduled for two jobs on one day. This causes conflict, we can train past this and I have looked into extensions that auto refresh but a built in website solution would be nice for…

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Find an NRI life partner in Canada and USA

The NRI marriage bureau is the leading Indian matrimony to find an NRI match for marriage in Canada and USA.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other/General  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Find your dream soulmate in USA

Find a suitable life partner in the United States by joining the USA Matrimony Site. No.1 Indian matchmaking website to find an NRI match for marriage.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Kanban Board (Card Style) Uses Job Stages for a better Visual of status of each Project

Create a Card Style Kanban board. I'm currently using other software for scheduling purposes because using a Kanban board is a very helpful visual interface to assist with getting updates on Job Stages/Status.
    Each Job Stage would have it's own column with card of each project with a few important job details right at everyones fingertips.

I'd pay more per month for this feature as Kanban boards are really helpful.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Better Hours Budgeting

Provide an additional level of detail application for activity or area on a Task and be able to create hours estimated budgets (and then actuals) from that

Currently, CS only provides a total hours budget. Our jobs consist of multiple different tasks and activities that we need to track independently from one another (even if we are using the same Task for each of them). We need the capability to track and view individual segments of a Job in a more detailed and defined capacity

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Time Off Requests

I know this has been mentioned but there needs to be some sort of way to filter through all the time off requests. We need to be able to filter by employee and year. I have to go page by page to find the request to cancel it. There should be no reason to have 2 years back showing up when all I need is the more current time off requests. And being able to edit a time off rather then denying it and having to input it again would be great as well! I wanted to post this idea…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Reports - Timesheets and Detail Reports

I would like to request to have the option to eliminate the timestamp and page numbers on these reports. When I attach the timesheets and detail reports by employee, the page numbers do not relate to the employee.

I also would like to see a feature where I can print timesheet and detail by employee together so I do not need to collate. And the header of the report name and pay period range to print on each employee's page. This is taking me a lot of time printing each department timesheet by employee and then the same for the…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Show which employees have no department assigned

We pay piece rate or hourly (whichever is greater) for some of our departments. However, if a new hire doesn't get assigned to a department accidentally, their pay ends up being wrong. It would be really helpful to be able to see which employees are not assigned to a department, but that feature isn't available.

Before each payroll we can check all newly added employees manually to see if they were assigned to a department or not, but that is a little cumbersome, and if someone is accidentally deleted from a department, we won't know. A report with this info…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Who is Cardi B - The Internet Sensation

Cardi B is a well-known personality in the American world of music and is known as one of the best rappers and songwriters. The girl rose from a common woman to a successful singer with her determination and talent. By posting her short videos on social media apps like Instagram and Vine, she got the required eminence for her life.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. WWE Star Goldberg’s Wife Wanda Ferraton: Bio, Age, Height, Career, Net Worth

The beautiful-looking and beloved wife of the retired professional American wrestler, Goldberg, alias Bill Goldberg, is Wanda Ferraton. She was brought into the world by her parents in 1970. She hails from Saskatchewan, Canada, and currently, she is 52 years old. This gorgeous actress who delivered several performances in prominent movies such as Texas Rangers (2001), Ginger Snaps Back: The Beginning (2004), and Caught in the Headlights (2005), is a Cancer Ian based on her horoscope. Talking about her ethnicity, she belongs to the ethnicity of the Whites. Earlier, she was famous for being an actress but afterward, she added…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base